Click [HERE] to download the HDData setup file.
HDData main interface: page1
|At the start of the 5 days evaluation period.
HDData found 2 physical Hard Drives.
(a maximum of 4 Hard Drives is supported by HDData)
If you click on a Drive Name you will receive additional information.
HDData page 2: the Advanced page.
|Advanced Hard Drive information.
Select a Drive No. for only SMART information, or select between "Win32_DiskDrive" for physical Hard Drives information or "Win32_LogicalDisk" for information about the partitions / Logical drives.
All SMART and WMI Disk data can be printed for later reference.
HDData page 3: Program Settings.
|Here you can set the program to your wishes.
The HDData program.
- Let HDData start when your computer starts. (note: set this off during trial period)
- Start automatically HDData minimized.
- Use Exit button to hide program. (HDData can exit only via the Tray Icon menu).
- Language selection.
- Send E-Mail when SMART error occurs.
- Temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The warning Temperatures.
- advice: Caution 126°F, Alert 135°F.
Temperature thresholds actions:
- Send e-Mail to 1 or more e-Mail addresses.
- Warning sound you want to hear.
- Suspend your computer or not.
- Shutdown your computer.